Wednesday 5 June 2013

BAEL

Title: Retribution (4) 42 x 29 cm Found image destroyed...



  • Title: Retribution (4)
  • 42 x 29 cm
  • Found image destroyed with mixed media

1 of 4 pieces that I created for the first print edition of the dark fashion/style magazine Stylenoir

The magazine is available for purchase on the below link: http://shop.stylenoir.com/

Title: Retribution (3) 42 x 29 cm Found image destroyed...



  • Title: Retribution (3)
  • 42 x 29 cm
  • Found image destroyed with mixed media

1 of 4 pieces that I created for the first print edition of the dark fashion/style magazine Stylenoir

The magazine is available for purchase on the below link: http://shop.stylenoir.com/

Title: Retribution (2) 42 x 29 cm Found image destroyed...



  • Title: Retribution (2)
  • 42 x 29 cm
  • Found image destroyed with mixed media

1 of 4 pieces that I created for the first print edition of the dark fashion/style magazine Stylenoir

The magazine is available for purchase on the below link: http://shop.stylenoir.com/

Title: Retribution (1) 42 x 29 cm Found image destroyed...



  • Title: Retribution (1)
  • 42 x 29 cm
  • Found image destroyed with mixed media

1 of 4 pieces that I created for the first print edition of the dark fashion/style magazine Stylenoir

The magazine is available for purchase on the below link: http://shop.stylenoir.com/

My next solo exhibition ANIMA will be held at Signal Gallery...



My next solo exhibition ANIMA will be held at Signal Gallery (London) this September

- I'm excited and nervous in equal ammonts :)

Sneak Peak - New work for my next solo exhibition ANIMA - Being...



Sneak Peak - New work for my next solo exhibition ANIMA - Being held at the Signal Gallery in October

Screen grab from the reference material photoshoot for my next...



Screen grab from the reference material photoshoot for my next exhibition

Models: Cassie Jade McDowell and Luke Lavelle

NOKTURN - Sketch Ink on Paper : A3 Bael 2013



NOKTURN - Sketch

Ink on Paper : A3

Bael 2013

Title: ERO - Acrylic and charcoal on canvas - 100 x 100cm



Title: ERO
- Acrylic and charcoal on canvas
- 100 x 100cm

Title: Nokturn Acrylic and charcoal on canvas 85 x 110cm



Title: Nokturn
Acrylic and charcoal on canvas
85 x 110cm

Today in the studio



Today in the studio

Dude, I really love your art. I just kept looking at your new website and I really liked it!

Aaaw Thank you so much, I'm really happy with my website, I think it suits my style and shows...

WWW.BAEL.CO.UK My website has been...



WWW.BAEL.CO.UK

My website has been updated/re-designed/overhauled by my extremeley talented friend Jamie Hunter : www.jamiehunter.co.uk/

Its a truly beautiful piece of design and I think I've got one of the most streamlined and fitting websites on the net

Have a look and let me know what you think?

www.bael.co.uk

http://www.artisanidea.com/2012/10/bael/ The Website Art Is An...



http://www.artisanidea.com/2012/10/bael/

The Website Art Is An Idea have done a 'full -on' profile of me and my work, the profile includes

  • Retrospective of my works going back to 2006
  • A step by step breakdown of my painting Erebus/Burden
  • An in depth Interview
  • Sketches and drawings

They've done a great job and all the profiles they have done on other artists are excellent and definatley worth checking out

Bael 2012

Title: BAEL / MJB - Collage and Ink on paper My nearest attempt...



Title: BAEL / MJB

- Collage and Ink on paper

My nearest attempt at a 'traditional' self portrait from a couple of years ago 

**LIMTED EDITION GICLEE PRINT: 'EREBUS' - NOW...



**LIMTED EDITION GICLEE PRINT: 'EREBUS' - NOW AVAILABLE**

My first Limted Edition Print is now available, can't tell you how happy I am with the finished result.
Details and link to the Signal Gallery page below

- Giclee Print on Somerset Velvet 330gsm paper
- Edition: 25
- Size: 80 x 56 cm
- Price: £175 inclucing VAT

- Link: http://www.signalgallery.com/shop/erebus

Lovely work, fella. Quick question. Do you work from models or photographs? Or neither?

Hi Ian I generally work from photographs, as the poses I'm after are quite hard for models to...

Bael : Official Facebook Page

Hey everyone, as I use Facebook solely for my art these days, I have created an actual...

Nicola Samori



Nicola Samori

I'm on 'Instagram' now :)…..You can find...



I'm on 'Instagram' now :)…..You can find me at:  bael_artist

Regards

Bael (Michael)

No comments:

Post a Comment