Friday 7 June 2013

I know what I like even if I don't know why

Video



This is what she saw when I marched her into the bathroom for...



This is what she saw when I marched her into the bathroom for inspection. I always like to surprise her with petty humiliations to remind her of her place.

She was fully dressed in a cute top with a pushup bra underneath. She had a little skirt and lacy panties, long stockings and tall high heel boots on. She was dressed for a night on the town.

"Take off the panties. Everything else stays on. Stand in the shower and bend over. Grab your ankles." Reluctantly, she did as she was told. I licked my finger and slipped it into her. She wasn't, how shall we say, warmed up properly. I hoped she found it invasive. That heightened the effect for me.

"Relax, girl. Loosen up or the next part will be unpleasant. Besides, you don't want to get your clothes all wet before we go out, do you?"

"No, sir," she replied. I knew she didn't enjoy this in the immediate sense, but the eroticism of the situation was unmistakable for both of us. I could see it in the shameful erection I drew from her body against her will.

"Beg for the cock hose," I told her, trying to think of the most absurd name for the device I could come up with. Silence. Then a sigh. Then she spoke with surprising sincerity for someone begging for a rubber dildo on the end of a shower hose.

"Please, sir. Please fuck me with the cock hose." It was all I could do not to laugh out loud. I kept my composure and so did she. I spread her open. I knelt behind her and ran my tongue from the underside of her balls up to her asshole and then plunged into her as I pondered the propriety of a Dom eating his sub's ass. This certainly surprised her and she gasped at the unexpected contact, but she knew better than to question a good thing. Her only response was a gentle moan of pleasure as I worked my tongue in and out of her ass, loosening and lubing her for what was to come.

"Very well. You will get the cock hose." I told her in a wry tone as I stood. I lubed it and slowly slipped it into her, watching the delicate muscles of her ass relax and spread to accommodate the intruder. Once I had it seven inches into her and beyond the first ridge, I told her to hold it in place.

"Hold it tight and flex if you don't want anything to drip." She obeyed exactly and not a drop of water leaked from her ass as I turned the faucet on slowly. Watersports are a mood thing for me and the sight of her nearly fully clothed with a hose up her ass and the thought of her filled with a torrent of water turned me on. I could see her stomach start to distend as she groaned and shifted and struggled with the volume of water flooding into her bowels. "Please, sir. I'm nearly full," she begged me. I let it run another ten seconds before turning it off.

"Now is when you must be careful, girl," I warned her. "Keep tight as I pull this out of you or you'll ruin that cute little skirt and those stockings." I heard the urgency in her breath as I slowly extracted the rubber cock from her ass, allowing her to close herself tightly before taking it away.

"Turn around and get on your knees. Is it hard to hold it all in?" I asked her, ignoring the obvious answer written across her distressed face.

"Yes, sir. I don't know how long I can hold it."

"Suck my cock, girl. Only after you make me cum do you have my permission to get up and walk to the toilet," I said with a smile as I unzipped my pants. Her agony was my aphrodisiac and I was ready for a contest of wills. My will to control my lust against her will to control her body. Who would break first?

pagantrillanie: Nude trans in pearls and hat. Just gorgeous!



pagantrillanie:

Nude trans in pearls and hat. Just gorgeous!

Photo



sexxxstainedbrain: Sarina Valentina

















sexxxstainedbrain:

Sarina Valentina

sailingintheseasofcum: aprile1959: in deep 1 (via TumbleOn)



sailingintheseasofcum:

aprile1959:

in deep 1

(via

hdman5557: Wanna lick all of her from ass to cock !!



hdman5557:

Wanna lick all of her from ass to cock !!

Photo





Photo



gurltrapped: trainerofsissies: A dripping, spent, white cock...



gurltrapped:

trainerofsissies:

A dripping, spent, white cock freshly pulled from your ass. is there anything sweeter?

that is my ultimate heavenly moment

Photo



Photo



What a clumsy messy little girl



What a clumsy messy little girl

electricbluexxx: comessatravaeucasava: Luana Varella ESSA É...



















electricbluexxx:

comessatravaeucasava:

Luana Varella

ESSA É PRA CASAR!

cazzo come sei bellaaaa!

Photo



Photo











Photo



Photo



shehasanextrasomething:   a sly look



shehasanextrasomething:

 

a sly look

Photo



No comments:

Post a Comment