Sunday 9 June 2013

Ashayla Webster - model

So I’ve been thinking about going topless for my book project. What do you think? I think my...

So I’ve been thinking about going topless for my book project.


What do you think?

I think my pages need more traffic.

https://www.facebook.com/ibtc.official.australia

Not much point going topless unless this book is going to sell.

https://www.facebook.com/AshaylaWebster.model

that page needs more followers to :P

It’s cold and raining. I really could go for a hot chocolate right now. And some...

It’s cold and raining. I really could go for a hot chocolate right now. And some pancakes….or a warm piece of sweet pie and ice cream.

Yun Chen photography



Yun Chen photography

You are deliciously beautiful.

When will we get to see some of the photos from your lingerie shoot?

Hopefully soon. :) There's a chance they may be picked up by a magazine.

My local comic book store sent me a discount voucher….this...



My local comic book store sent me a discount voucher….this is what happened.

Yeah I'm just smiling in the change tent for some reason....



Yeah I'm just smiling in the change tent for some reason. I've been modeling for long enough now that nudity does not bother me at all and I am very used to getting changed in public. Parent's get a little antsy when there's kids around, so that means I need some where to change.

Well this photo sucks. Earlier this week I dropped a 10kg weight...



Well this photo sucks. Earlier this week I dropped a 10kg weight on my foot, the bruise is a lot bigger, darker and more colourful then the picture shows. I'm starting to think I may have actually broken it.

This photographer always has this smiley stress ball on him.



This photographer always has this smiley stress ball on him.

I love ice cream….



I love ice cream….

I was on television tonight. Today Tonight were doing an article on Nicci’s Smalls, a lingerie...

I was on television tonight. Today Tonight were doing an article on Nicci’s Smalls, a lingerie store here in Perth and I modeled for her. Seeing myself on tv was strange. I was smiling and laughing and I was embarrassed but excited too. I received a lot of messages from a lot of people and they were all really excited for me as well. :) Well I feel pretty good right now.

Ashayla Webster - Aussie Model

Ashayla Webster - Aussie Model:

I've posted my po box address under my 'about' tab. So if you wanted to send me letters, art or things to shoot in/with, you can. :)

I have doll leggings!



I have doll leggings!

I am such a clutz. I had a shoot at the beach yesterday for a...



I am such a clutz. I had a shoot at the beach yesterday for a charity calender. It was very cold and I was freezing! Keeping one look on my face as the strong tide tried to drag me out and the cold, cold water splashed over my head was difficult. I scratched my knuckles on some barnacles.

kendrawcandraw: Stop sexualizing my body stop shaming my body...





kendrawcandraw:

Stop sexualizing my body stop shaming my body stop policing my body

~*~*~Summertime~*~*~

It's a wee bit chilly in Perth today! So it's jeans...



It's a wee bit chilly in Perth today! So it's jeans weather, which means out comes the belt buckles!

Super Gamer Girl Photoshoot

Super Gamer Girl Photoshoot:

Squee!!! My first set on Geek Girls!!!

My partner is a big Arnie fan and I've seen the...



My partner is a big Arnie fan and I've seen the documentary/movie "Pumping Iron" so often I can quote most of it. This is one thing that Arnie says that I've never quite understood, until today. I wouldn't say it's as satisfying as cumming, I certainly enjoy sex a lot more then working out, but after a good work out I do get the same feeling as after good sex. Today, after my work out, I was standing in the shower and my body was shaking. My muscles felt weak, standing was a bit difficult and I felt quite satisfied. Maybe that's what he meant. My body reacts the same way after good sex.

I had a lingerie shoot the other weekend and the photographer kept asking for “sexy”....

I had a lingerie shoot the other weekend and the photographer kept asking for “sexy”. Well I’ve never considered myself to be sexy and whenever someone requests this of me I just get anxious, irritated and you can visibly see my walls go up. Near the end of the shoot I was lounging around whilst the photographer talked. Then he started taking some photos and he just let me do my thing. I saw one of those photos today. Damn….I think I can actually pull off sexy!

timelordy-teganbreann: sabbythehobbit: a-red-panda: jupitereye...



timelordy-teganbreann:

sabbythehobbit:

a-red-panda:

jupitereyed:

warmhoneyglow:

lockedin221b:

ctrayn:

lodeman:

adorkablemaybe:

So this popped up today on Facebook. Want to know what mine is? Green Cantaloupe.
Green fucking Cantaloupe.
That's just asking for intergalactic bullying.

Commando Quesadilla

Thats pretty badass

Rainbow Meatball Sub

I can't hear the haters

Grey Cracker Jacks

Blue Polka-dot Jambalaya 

White and Gold Popcorn.

THAT"S STUPID I DEMAND A REDO D=

Lavender Coq au Vin

Black Bagel Hamburger

Black Muffin

Naked Biscuit

No comments:

Post a Comment