Sunday 9 June 2013

bigstixxxandsloppyslits

www.bigstixxxandsloppyslits.tumblr.com Hard Boy: I...



www.bigstixxxandsloppyslits.tumblr.com

Hard Boy:

I haven't fucked like this. I think I'd like this very much. I think I'm going to try it out this afternoon. We'll get back to you with the results.

www.bigstixxxandsloppyslits.tumblr.com Hard Boy: Your girlfriend...



www.bigstixxxandsloppyslits.tumblr.com

Hard Boy:

Your girlfriend seemed a little too enthusiastic to reconnect with her old "friend" from college. She took him out on the town to show him the city on Saturday. You didn't like the idea at all, but you didn't want to come off as an insecure, needy boyfriend. And you had no reason to worry at all…. until you went in her purse to find the car keys and found these… She's out "introducing him to some of her friends" right now… Guess it's a little too late to step in now huh buddy??

alinabrina: his FACE has the best expression on it ever…..yes...



alinabrina:

his FACE has the best expression on it ever…..yes yes yes

Hard Boy:
Nothing like relaxing after a long days work.

www.bigstixxxandsloppyslits.tumblr.com Hard Boy: Funny, I was...



www.bigstixxxandsloppyslits.tumblr.com

Hard Boy:

Funny, I was just thinking your mouth would look great on my cock.

www.bigstixxxandsloppyslits.tumblr.com Hard Boy: I guess you...







www.bigstixxxandsloppyslits.tumblr.com

Hard Boy:

I guess you guys knew I was going to have a great morning before I did. Looked a lot like this. Felt like heaven. Now I'm turned on again knowing she had naughty plans and shared them with all of you… This might be a long Sunday for my little girl…

www.bigstixxxandsloppyslits.tumblr.com Subby Girl: Who...



www.bigstixxxandsloppyslits.tumblr.com

Subby Girl:

Who wouldn't want a little sexy flash on the couch. I always remind Sir I need him like this.. showing him my best attributes. ;)

www.bigstixxxandsloppyslits.tumblr.com Subby Girl: Good...



www.bigstixxxandsloppyslits.tumblr.com

Subby Girl:

Good moaning Sir ;) hope you slept well.. here's your breakfast you wanted.

How often do you have sex per day?

Subby Girl:

;) Sir and I are constantly fooling around. He always has his hands on me.. or his mouth… and of course his huge cock.

We can't go a few hours without craving one another. So the answer would be as often and frequent as humanly possible.. you know.. since we do still have to do the mundane things in life like work, grocery shop, etc.

I'm about to go wake sir up right now with my little mouth under the sheets… hehe. Sunday morning breakfast! Stay horny.

thats-fuckinhot: That's it, pet … hold your head very still and...



thats-fuckinhot:

That's it, pet … hold your head very still and your Sir will do the rest …

Hard Boy:
Looks like yesterday… subby girl loves having her pretty little mouth used for my pleasure

sensual-dominant: Now bend over my disk my pet….much...



sensual-dominant:

Now bend over my disk my pet….much better….good girl…this is exactly the morning break I was looking for…

www.bigstixxxandsloppyslits.tumblr.com Hard Boy: It started at a...





www.bigstixxxandsloppyslits.tumblr.com

Hard Boy:

It started at a company party when your wife's boss had made some rather threatening, extremely inappropriate comments to you regarding you wife, his subordinate. Just a few weeks later he insisted on her going on a business trip for the weekend out of town. You pleaded with her not to go. You told her about his threats. You begged her to stay. In retrospect, maybe you shouldn't have been so insecure and needy right before she left. That Saturday night you received these texts from your wife's phone. The first was a picture of your wife's wedding ring looking in comparison to her boss's cock. The second was the ring you gave her when you asked her to marry you covered in his pre cum. The third was a text from her boss. It read: Your wife knows what a real cock is now. She said she's had more orgasms tonight then she has in your whole marriage. She wanted to send you these to show you what your marriage is now. You both belong to me now. Sleep tight bitch

You were crushed. You were defeated. You were outmatched in every way… and you were turned on as hell…. This was the first of many a night you came thinking about your wife getting fucked by a proper man.

www.bigstixxxandsloppyslits.tumblr.com Hard Boy: At least he was...



www.bigstixxxandsloppyslits.tumblr.com

Hard Boy:

At least he was nice enough to put down a towel for her before he yanked her knickers to the side and destroyed her little arse. I'm sure she'll thank him for it when he has her on her knees as he fucks her pretty face.

www.bigstixxxandsloppyslits.tumblr.com Hard Boy: The first words...



www.bigstixxxandsloppyslits.tumblr.com

Hard Boy:

The first words out of your old college roommates mouth when he saw your new girlfriend were "Holy Shit!". Followed immediately by "She's waay to hot for you dude, you better watch her". You laughed it off as a guy compliment…. within a couple hours you ran out of booze and being the ever gracious host, you ran out to the corner store to get more. You were gone less then 10 minutes, but when you returned there was loud rhythmic sounds coming from your apartment. You open the door to find your hot new girl bouncing on your old buddies thick cock like she needs the exercise. At first you got angry, but I guess he was right after all. She was too hot for you, and by the look of how wet your couch was getting, she really needed this.

www.bigstixxxandsloppyslits.tumblr.com Hard Boy: I love seeing...



www.bigstixxxandsloppyslits.tumblr.com

Hard Boy:

I love seeing this look. This is what I live for. Gets me through shitty days. Gets me past dealing with your average assholes I have to deal with during the day. It's what I look forward to at work. Getting her to the point that her brain stops functioning when it comes to anything except cumming. Her eyes glaze.. All her muscles take turns clenching.. Her hands wander over her breasts.. Down to her clit.. She murmurs things in some language only she understands.. One orgasm rolls into the next and she is overwhelmed by ecstasy… That is always the highlight of my day.

www.bigstixxxandsloppyslits.tumblr.com Hard Boy: Now this is...



www.bigstixxxandsloppyslits.tumblr.com

Hard Boy:

Now this is my good little girl at her finest. Seducing other girls into doing incredibly naughty things. Like handcuffing their boyfriend in the corner and making him watch us fuck her six ways from Sunday. Then getting her to humiliate the poor bastard a bit while I get ready for more nasty fun.

bjaddict: girlswhoswallow: it's okay to make a mess, as long...



bjaddict:

girlswhoswallow:

it's okay to make a mess, as long as you clean up after

i love to clean up, don't worry

Hard Boy:

I advocate being a messy little slut… But you have to clean it all up and say thank you.

www.bigstixxxandsloppyslits.tumblr.com Hard Boy: Sherry had...



www.bigstixxxandsloppyslits.tumblr.com

Hard Boy:

Sherry had gotten married right out of school to her college sweetheart. She loved him through and through, but over time their sex life had all but died. So she began to indulge in the occasional extramarital fun from time to time. She had just finished sucking a huge load straight out of the gardeners hose when her husband text her what she was doing. "O, just getting some cream for my coffee sweety. Good to the last drop!"

www.bigstixxxandsloppyslits.tumblr.com Hard Boy: What did you...



www.bigstixxxandsloppyslits.tumblr.com

Hard Boy:

What did you say?!?

n n n no daddy!

What did you say!?!

I said 'let me suck your cock'

*SLAP*

Do good girls demand?

no

What do good girls do?

They ask nicely.

That's right pet… Now beg for it.

O please, please, please daddy! Please let me suck your big beautiful cock! Please let me worship it! Please let me choke on it!

That's much better….

www.bigstixxxandsloppyslits.tumblr.com Hard Boy: This gives new...



www.bigstixxxandsloppyslits.tumblr.com

Hard Boy:

This gives new meaning to the term "grin and bear it". She was so aggressive at the bar. She was so naughty in the car. She was talking so nasty as she stripped her clothes off. Funny how her expression changed once I actually started remodeling her little asshole to the shape of my cock.

www.bigstixxxandsloppyslits.tumblr.com Hard Boy: Being cheeky in...





www.bigstixxxandsloppyslits.tumblr.com

Hard Boy:

Being cheeky in Mr. Flynn's class earned a proper punishment since corporal discipline was still allowed. In the case of a repeat offender like Danielle, however, he felt more extreme methods were required. She had behaved like a brazen cunt since the first day of school, and now she had crossed the line. Exposing her ass to the class, he gave her the ten spankings allowed, as she counted them out for everyone to hear. He then had her mount the desk and suck him off like the wanton slut she was to really put her in her place. Little did he know, she'd been wanting him to put her in her place since the second she saw him… She only wished he hadn't waited so long.

No comments:

Post a Comment