Sunday 9 June 2013

(I/You/We) Can't Look Away

Photo



exquisite-reciprocity: What I do while I wait for him to get...



exquisite-reciprocity:

What I do while I wait for him to get home.

girlcrushpinktrickle: nsfw



girlcrushpinktrickle:

nsfw

Photo



Photo



Photo



Photo



orgasmictipsforgirls: hottiekiss: What you all have been...



orgasmictipsforgirls:

hottiekiss:

What you all have been waiting for, 2000+ followers ;) 

Photo



seangfunk: julespics: anneexposed: Watch Debra's Clit Grow as...



seangfunk:

julespics:

anneexposed:

Watch Debra's Clit Grow as She Orgasms

If anyone wanted to buy me that vibe I'd be ok with that he he he;)

Awesome

Photo



orgasmictipsforgirls: "Do you have any gifs/videos of girls...



orgasmictipsforgirls:

"Do you have any gifs/videos of girls humping each other? it's such a turn on and it's so hard to find! thank you in advance!!" - Anon

Well, this one is kinda hot…
And they're not that hard to find - just look up Tumblr posts tagged tribbing or scissoring. Or just follow tribme which has tons of sexy videos and GIFs.
Enjoy ;)

Photo



showmeyourvids: Wow! Cute girl…And her reactions (mostly...



showmeyourvids:

Wow! Cute girl…And her reactions (mostly involuntary) are priceless! HOT.

kept-man-still:

This may well be the best orgasm vid I have ever seen.  The look on her face throughout is amazing.  Her juices trickling out as she cums…yummy.

orgasmictipsforgirls: "I can't even remember, because I've been...



orgasmictipsforgirls:

"I can't even remember, because I've been humping my pillows/stuffed animals as long as I can remember, but what I now recognize as orgasm didn't start feeling good until I was 13 or so. It was always a throbbing that I thought was like a stop light blinking at me or something, but then one night it was amaazing. I still get off humping my pillow when I'm feeling lazy lol" - Anon

[more pillow humping videos]

orgasmictipsforgirls: This is pretty much my exact style...



orgasmictipsforgirls:

This is pretty much my exact style ;)

[PS: want more videos like this one? They're all here.]

orgasmictipsforgirls: Since you all liked that last video of a...



orgasmictipsforgirls:

Since you all liked that last video of a girl making herself come by grinding on a pillow so much, here's another one. Enjoy ;)

[more pillow humping videos here]

orgasmictipsforgirls: "Do you have any gifs/videos of girls...



orgasmictipsforgirls:

"Do you have any gifs/videos of girls humping each other? it's such a turn on and it's so hard to find! thank you in advance!!" - Anon

Well, this one is kinda hot…
And they're not that hard to find - just look up Tumblr posts tagged tribbing or scissoring. Or just follow tribme which has tons of sexy videos and GIFs.
Enjoy ;)

Photo



stroking2tits: Perfect puffies :)



stroking2tits:

Perfect puffies :)

No comments:

Post a Comment